Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Perfectionism

It's been over a year since I've posted to this blog. Unfortunately, I'm a perfectionist and want everything I write to be perfect. The perfect words, the perfect layout, the perfect topic. As I was talking to my mom last night, telling her about our day, she suggested that I journal. The more I thought about it, the more I realized how comforting it is to know when others are having the same struggles as me, and that realization usually comes from reading candid blogs - and an ongoing e-mail conversation with a now dear friend who totally understands me even though we've never met or even spoken on the phone.

There is alot "out there" about ADHD, teens, and homeschooling high school, but very little when you search for a combination of the three topics. So, as I struggle to find others who are homeschooling their ADHD teens through high school, I've decided to dust off this old blog, throw my perfectionism to the wind, and let you have a glimpse into our life - the good and the bad.

As all bloggers know, comments are the key to motivation. If I know someone is out there reading, it gives me extra incentive to write regularly. So if you are reading, please take the time every now and then to let me know you are out there!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment